The Parish Centre Club is currently recruiting for a permanent Bar Manager. The role is varied, interesting and involves a variety of skills that can be developed.
The full job description and application forms can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling at St Augustine’s Presbytery.
In brief, we’re looking for someone who:
• Has excellent interpersonal skills, motivation and drive – you’ll be working with a wide range of people across our community as well as business partners, to build the business and resolve issues on your own initiative.
• Is honest, efficient and organised – handling money, people, equipment and paperwork is integral to the role
• Takes a pride in our facility and the people we serve – you’ll be involved in promoting us and building our profile, as well as providing our customers with an excellent service.
• Has some IT skills – we aren’t expecting a tech expert, but competence with basic Microsoft packages and technical ‘nous’ is important.
• In a perfect world has experience of managing others, premises legislation (GDPR, Licencing etc) and social media platforms
Application forms will be available from Monday 12 July and must be returned by close on Friday 23 July